In case of incident, it is your responsibility to make a declaration to HomeCamper Assistance by filling up this online form.
Beware! Your declarations should be filled and sent within the following deadlines:
- Within 2 business days for theft.
- Within 10 days after the publication of the ministerial decree establishing the state of natural disaster if it is a question of damages related to such situation.
- Within 5 days for any other cases.
- Your contact details, the nature of the loss (theft, water damages, fire...) and its conditions (date, place…).
- A descriptive state and estimation, certified sincere and signed, of the insured objects that have been damaged, stolen or destroyed.
- Invoices, receipts, guarantee vouchers, photos or any other type of relevant evidence.
- A copy of the complaint at the Police, in case of theft.
For all information concerning the amounts of the guarantees and the exclusions, you can consult the information notice.