The solution? Fine-tune my ad!
- I make sentences and no spelling mistakes
- I detail: I am not limited in words so I take advantage of it!
To detail, I fill in the following headings:
- A brief summary, specifying the strong points of my field.
- The setting: Is it big? Is it noisy? What is the view? What is the atmosphere with the travellers? Are there animals on site?
- The pitches: In the sun? In the shade? Isolated? Sheltered from the wind? Stabilized ground ?
- Sanitary facilities: Are there any timetables? Is it inside or outside the house?
- The equipment: I describe precisely what I make available. I am precise. This will avoid travellers asking me the same questions over and over again. Are there times for the sanitary facilities? In which part of the site is wifi accessible?
- Activities: I specify the different points of interest (beaches, hiking trails, visits, kayak rentals, etc.) in the vicinity and the distance from your site. If you propose activities on the spot, do not hesitate to add them here.
- Rules of the field: Are there arrival or departure times? Is it possible to smoke on site? Is it possible to make a fire?
- I avoid capital letters that are offensive to the eyes.
I take beautiful pictures of my land, the surrounding landscapes and what I offer to guests. The more photos, the more I'm visible on HomeCamper so I don't hesitate ;-).
For that, you have to :
- Have a good camera or a recent smartphone. If I don't have all that, I ask a friend.
- Pass the lawnmower and I tidy up the things that are lying around before taking my pictures, cleanliness above all !
- A nice brightness : I take advantage of a beautiful sunny day to take my pictures.
- A good format : I take photos in "Landscape" format rather than "Profile".
- A nice framing : I take a general picture of the site, I take pictures of each part of my site, I take pictures of the possible pitches, in the case of an accommodation, I take pictures of the tent / shed / yurt (inside and outside). I take pictures of the places accessible to the travellers (toilets, various rooms, kitchen...) If I propose a breakfast, I can also add a picture of what I propose. Finally, I add some pictures of the view of the site or the surroundings and specify what it is about.
Avoid: I avoid photos that are too dark, too zoomed or too blurry. I also avoid photo montages and photos taken out of season:
I don't put: address, email, phone, place name, map, website address or any information that could identify you.
I choose well the photo in FRONT (which will appear in the search page): For empty pitches, it is preferable to put a general photo of the terrain. For accommodations, it is necessary to put a photo of the accommodation first.
I respect the rules of HomeCamper :
- Put my coordinates: email, address, website, GPS coordinates, name allowing me to identify myself (XXXX Garden, XXXX Guest House, XXXX Vineyard...) My coordinates will be transmitted to the Gampeur when the reservation is paid and validated.
Put a price: Generally speaking, I don't need to put prices in my text. The prices given in the "Prices" tab must include all the services provided (shower, electricity, swimming pool...) If I offer breakfast, a specific box exists in the "Prices" tab. Only prices for washing machines and meals are tolerated in the ad.
Propose another means of payment.
- Advertise an ad that is not part of the campsite (gite, bed and breakfast). Otherwise, I am considered to be a fraudster and may be excluded from the HomeCamper community.